- This event has passed.
April 14, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
1) Job Search Skills – Identify job search priorities, how to compare jobs, and provide resources on the correlation between education levels and career potential
2) School Loans Post Graduation – Understanding student loans and the impact post-graduation
3) Understanding Employee Benefits – Identify the types and differences in job benefits including leave, retirement, insurance, etc.
4) Dress for Success – Provide students with resources on appropriate interview attire, and connect them with ways to purchase affordable, but suitable, attire
5) Social Media Reputation – Raise awareness about social media appropriateness
6) Dining Etiquette – Inform students about proper etiquette
7) CASHCOURSE as a Resource – Introduce students who are unfamiliar with the cashcourse website to the various modules and resources available
This is particularly valuable to students preparing for graduation!
At 1:00- There will be a presentation by our CE Department on the “Soft Skills Employers are Seeking” which will be held in the Gilpin Room!